Customized Workshops & Retreats
We offer customized seminars, workshops, and retreats of varied length and themes to suit your personal and professional needs. Online sessions can be integrated into professional training.
Our programs are typically offered at a site you provide (i.e. your workplace, for employee training). The following are a few examples of program formats:
- Full or half-day workshops
- 1½ - 2 hour sessions, held once weekly for 4+ weeks
- Guest speaker for your event
- Executive retreats at the location of your choice
- Residential mindfulness intensive (2-5 days)
- Custom designed programs, with a timeframe and format tailored to your unique needs. Programs may include residential workshops and/or weekly classes in person or online. Components of such programs may include mindful eating, mindful movement, working with compassion, other aspects of mindfulness meditation, interpersonal mindfulness, and mindful communication.
While a half-day workshop might cover the “What, why, when, where, and how” of mindfulness meditation, longer workshops - such as those held once a week - allow your group to practice and integrate mindfulness into your personal and professional lives over time.
The foundations of mindfulness practice cover all areas of life experience, including mindfulness of the body, thoughts, and emotions. Mindfulness can be extended into communication and interpersonal interactions through dyadic exercises and compassion meditations, facilitating improved relationships at home and at work.
Varies depending on the format, length of program, and number of participants.
Designing Your Own Mindfulness Workshop
Please Contact Us to inquire about designing a mindfulness workshop to meet the unique needs of your group!